INTRODUCTION OF AK47 GEN11:
- Safe, Semi and Full auto selector
- Material: nylon construction and gearbox
- Blowback feature: Yes
- Inner Barrel: Plastic
- Upgraded gen9/10 gearbox
- Extendable stock
- Ammo size: 7-8mm
- Capacity: 300 gel balls
- 1.2mm spring
- 18:1 gear ratio
- Nylon Tappet Plate
- Many reinforcements for increased stability and reliability especially to the selector switch and single fire mode
- Allen key screws
- Metal top plate to keep gearbox tight to prevent warping and keep gears in line
- Brass Cylinder
- Up to 240 Feet Per Second
- Up to 10 Rounds Per Second (7.4v)
- Up to 20 Rounds Per Second (11.1v)
- Up to 25m Firing Distance
- Gelsoft Size: 96cm*33cm
- Package Size: 8cm*30cm*75cm
- Weight: 1600 grams
Demonstration of AK47 GEL BLASTER by JM:
What is included in the box of the AK47 J11 gel blaster?
1 x AK47 J11
1 x magazine
11 x Packet of gel balls
1 x safety glasses
1 x bottle
How to use this gel blaster gun?
- Install the product according to the instructions.
- Soak the balls in as much water as possible for 4 to 6 hours.
- Fill the magazine with gel balls.
- Let’s go for the adventure.
Whish gel balls should be use?
This model uses 7-8 mm gel balls. The optimal size is 7.45 mm.
You can find the perfect gel balls for this model here:https://gelblastergun.com/products/gel-ball-ammo
Gel balls are available in 2 packages: 20000, 40000 gel balls or 1 kg and 4 colors: Clear, Blue, Orange and Green.
What is the performance of this AUG gel blaster?
Shooting performance: 230 fps for the upgraded version.
What is the capacity of the magazine?
The capacity of the magazine is about 200 gel balls.
What is the size of the AK47 GEN11?
Material: Nylon, ABS and electronic components
Use age: 14 years old and above
Size balls: 7-8mm